Discover recipes and techniques with a different theme each month. Participants can select one or more titles from the Culinary Creations display in the library.
The theme for September is Food Preservation Techniques. Meets the last Wednesday of every month.
How It Works:
- Select a cookbook that fits the upcoming month’s theme from the Cookbook display.
- Spend some time with the cookbook and try a few recipes.
- Make a recipe and provide samples to share at the Cookbook Group meeting.
- Be prepared to discuss specific components you enjoyed in the particular book(s) you selected.
- Repeat the above steps for the next month.
Library events and programs are open to the public and provided at no cost. Special accommodations may be requested using our Accommodation Request Form no later than 15 days prior to the event.