The 2019 Open Enrollment period is November 1st to December 15th. Come to one of our events to get enrolled in health care Insurance!
Navigators, certified by the Health Benefit Exchange, will be available to:
- Explain coverage options and financial assistance to lower the cost of insurance premiums.
- Assist you in completing the Washington Health Planfinder application for health insurance.
- You will need your birthdate, social security number, and income.
- Immigrants will need to bring a passport, alien registration, or other immigration numbers.
Presented by Sea Mar Community Health Centers.
Information and enrollment sessions will be held at the following FVRLibraries:
Battle Ground Community Library
- Monday, 11/18, 4:30-7:30 pm
- Friday 12/13, 12-3 pm
Cascade Park Community Library
- Monday, 11/4, 4:30-7:30 pm
- Saturday, 11/23, 11 am-2 pm
Vancouver Community Library
- Tuesday, 12/3, 4:30-7:30 pm
- Sunday, 12/15, 2 pm-5 pm
Library events and programs are open to the public and provided at no cost. Special accommodations may be requested using our Accommodation Request Form no later than 15 days prior to the event.