Request a Room Reservation
- Different rooms are available at different times, so please read the limits for each room before requesting.
- We can only accept one reservation at a time per organization or individual. Consecutive day events are allowed. Standing or regularly recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Your reservation time must include the time needed to set-up, clean, and reset the room. Allow about 30 minutes for 2 people to set and reset tables, arrange chairs and remove trash and debris if necessary. You must return the space to pre-event condition after your event is done.
- We'll review all reservation requests and notify you of our decision within seven (7) days of receipt of the reservation request.
- Please don't advertise your event until you have received approval of your reservation from library staff.
- When you publicize your event, please refer to the location using its official branch name.
- Event notices, posters and fliers may not imply that the Library endorses or sponsors the event. Use of FVRLibraries' logo on event notices, posters and flyers is prohibited.
- You are responsible for monitoring any accompanying children. Don't leave children unattended in the Library.
- When cancelling a reservation, please give the Library at least 24-hour notice.
- Read our Meeting Space Usage Policy and/or Study Room Policy—you'll need to indicate that you've read and agree with them when you submit your room request.
- Rooms in Vancouver Community Library may require room rental fees for your event. For details, please view the information sheet.
Out of an abundance of caution, public use of our rooms will be unavailable at least through the end of April.
How to start your request
Choose either a room to reserve or a day and time.
Only the following community libraries have rooms for public use: Battle Ground, Cascade Park, Goldendale, Stevenson, Three Creeks, Vancouver, and White Salmon Valley. You may need to adjust your filters in order to find available rooms.