Request a Room Reservation
- Different rooms are available at different times, so please read the limits for each room before requesting.
- We can only accept one reservation at a time per organization or individual. Consecutive day events are allowed. Standing or regularly recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Your reservation time must include the time needed to set-up, clean, and reset the room. Allow about 30 minutes for 2 people to set and reset tables, arrange chairs and remove trash and debris if necessary. You must return the space to pre-event condition after your event is done.
- We'll review all reservation requests and notify you of our decision within seven (7) days of receipt of the reservation request.
- Please don't advertise your event until you have received approval of your reservation from library staff.
- When you publicize your event, please refer to the location using its official branch name.
- Event notices, posters and fliers may not imply that the Library endorses or sponsors the event. Use of FVRLibraries' logo on event notices, posters and flyers is prohibited.
- You are responsible for monitoring any accompanying children. Don't leave children unattended in the Library.
- When cancelling a reservation, please give the Library at least 24-hour notice.
- Read our Meeting Space Usage Policy and/or Study Room Policy—you'll need to indicate that you've read and agree with them when you submit your room request.
- Rooms in Vancouver Community Library may require room rental fees for your event. For details, please view the information sheet.
How to start your request
Choose either a room to reserve or a day and time.
Only the following community libraries have rooms for public use: Battle Ground, Cascade Park, Goldendale, Stevenson, Three Creeks, Vancouver, and White Salmon Valley. You may need to adjust your filters in order to find available rooms.