Beginning June 12, 2022, meeting and study rooms are available for reservation at select libraries.
- You may reserve a study room the same day or up to two weeks in advance.
- You are limited to one, two-hour reservation per day.
- Read the Study Room Policy—you'll need to indicate that you've read and agree with the contents when you submit your reservation.
- Study room reservations are automatically confirmed, so once you've made one, simply come in to the library at the reserved time and ask at the desk.
- Meeting rooms will be made available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Meetings must be free and open to the public. FVRL does not allow private meetings or events except in the Columbia Room in the Vancouver Community Library.
- Different rooms are available at different times, so please read the limits for each room before requesting.
- We can only accept one reservation at a time per organization or individual. Consecutive day events are allowed. Standing or regularly recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Your reservation time must include the time needed to set-up, clean, and reset the room. Allow about 30 minutes for two people to set and reset tables, arrange chairs and remove trash and debris if necessary. You must return the space to pre-event condition after your event is done.
- We'll review all reservation requests and notify you of our decision within seven (7) days of receipt of the reservation request.
- Please don't advertise your event until you have received approval of your reservation from library staff.
- When you publicize your event, please refer to the location using its official branch name.
- Event notices, posters and fliers may not imply that the Library endorses or sponsors the event. Use of FVRLibraries' logo on event notices, posters and flyers is prohibited.
- You are responsible for monitoring any accompanying children. Don't leave children unattended in the Library.
- When cancelling a reservation, please give the Library at least 24-hour notice.
- Read our Meeting Space Usage Policy—you'll need to indicate that you've read and agree with the contents when you submit your room request.
- Rooms in Vancouver Community Library may require room rental fees for your event. Please view the rooms' descriptions thoroughly.
How to start your request
Choose either a room to reserve or a day and time.
Because not all branches offer reservations, you may need to adjust your filters in order to find something available.